MWDXRF ANALYZER: MONOCHROMATIC WAVELENGTH DISPERSIVE X-RAY FLUORESCENCE SPECTROMETER
ELEMENTAL ANALYSIS SOLUTIONS FOR PETROLEUM INDUSTRY
THE NEW TYPE OF X-RAY ANALYZER FEATURED WITH
• Ultra-low limit of detection
• High reliability
• Low consumption
• Fast analysis
• Easy operation
MODEL: DUBHE series DUBHE-1610
Ultra-low sulfur XRF spectrometer
Standards: ASTM D7039, EN ISO 20884, JISK2541-7
LOD: 0.2 ppm
• Total sulfur analysis from ultra-low sulfur gasoline to kerosene, diesel, lubricant, naphtha, and heavy fuels.
• Total sulfur analysis of ultra-low sulfur chemical products.
• For use in petrochemical industry, refinery labs, pipeline terminals, additive plants and inspection laboratories.
• Complies with ASTM D7039, EN ISO 20884, JISK2541-7
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• HIGH SENSITIVITY AND ACCURACY
Johansson-type DCC system
Advanced design of beam path
• HIGH RELIABILITY
After first fine tuning in factory, appears never the optical path displacement, maximizing the reliability in long run.
• EXTREMELY LOW MAINTENANCE COSTS
No conversion gasses
No vacuum requirements
• CONVENIENT DRIFT CORRECTION
No need to establish the working curves frequently.
• EASY OPERATION
Intuitive touch screen
Just plug-in and measure
Measurement time: 60~300s